Peer Review


         I did not present my project in front of the class. I was not prepared and I wasn't ready to present nor did i have anything with me to present with. I did however, start it and show some of my friends what i have done and my ideas i want for it. Although, i got a zero and didn't present my film and get feed back which is why this is a peer review. I got feedback and ideas from friends and family and i'm going to tell you what they said. Some of my friends said i need a more detailed film. More things happening and suspense. Maybe, music or where you zoom in and zoom out of in movies. Film empty parts or creaking doors to make a suspenseful moment. I am still trying to use Audobie in the best way i can but i haven't really had time to continue the film which is my fault yes. I am trying to work on this project and work on turning assignments in on time. But anyway, my friends mom read and saw what I wanted to do. And said that I need a shocking and fun title to go with it. And she also said like others said to that I need it to be more suspenseful. Good writing idea and plot but when filming not so much, I need to fix zooming in and zooming out. Fix he audio where they can hear the music and the person. Use props if possible and get more people into the film to make it more believable and come together more.  

Comments