Decision Day

  


Decision Day 


In class we practiced using premiere pro and watched a tutorial on it. At first, it looked complicated and difficult especially if you’ve never done anything involving tech or photography before. There were a lot of different buttons and words that didn't make sense. So, going on it and messing around with it, without seeing a tutorial was difficult. I didn’t like using it I didn’t understand how to even use it. What to click, where to drag things in. How to edit things or make things come into place. It just was difficult to understand. But when we watched the tutorial on how to use it. The guy doing the tutorial answered all my questions. He explained and showed how to import your video and showed how to add and cut the sound. How to make the camera angle go in a specific way. Like go in and go out and showed tricks on how to make the lighting change and make his video look much better. His video was of a broken old, abandoned rusty car. He showed and explained how to add and take away the sound or to add music. He explained in detail how to change your angles and make it all come together. How to fade in and out of things to show suspense in the video. The way he described how to do everything and showed which buttons to click, what they’re called and what they mean or how to use them helped me a lot. It made me understand what each of the buttons and things meant. So, after watching the tutorial and going through the steps that he was showing it made me understand it more. When he would change the volume or bring the camera closer but slower, I followed the tutorial in the same way and was able to get a better understanding of it. Now, trying to use InDesign was confusing. It didn’t know what to do and how to do anything. I asked a couple of my tech friends as well and they said that it was a weird app to use. It took a while to load and allow me in and I didn’t understand how to do anything on it. I couldn’t upload things and trying to learn how to edit things was very difficult. So, in my opinion I like the premiere pro much better because after the tutorial it helped me a lot and made me understand it much more easily. 

Comments